Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin pre contest

my opnion is that the volume of jelly or honey is ridiculously low and shouldnt be thought of, PARTICULARLY since anyone mad enough to do wuch a thing is going to need water from someplace anyway in order to store glycogen, and also, if you underdose the honey so as to save on water, you might end up with too few carbs and go hypoglycaemic, and, well...die.

haha! the comments i read! to all you who claim insulin is so dangerous have you ever used it?? or just speaking out your ass! everyone and there mom has there 2 fucking cents don't do it it can kill you. no shit anything can fucking kill you if you abuse it AND DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!! if you have done your research and have used it before its fool proof i don't care what anyone says. I've used it multiple times at high doses and guess what I'm fine. thats how i put 60lbs on in 10 months even tho only 25 was clean thats still a fuck ton! so if you know how your body responds to it and take a moderate dose and considering your carbing up for a show you'll have plenty of carbs in your system and if your like most who eat something before they go on stage then that would be a good time to take it, honey and pure jelly with some bread call it good! just have some candy back stage or a soda right when you get off just in case since you won't have to go back again and please someone tell me how he would gain fat in one day yet alone 1 hour of taking it?? dumbest shit I've ever heard. thats like saying you take one shot your gonna gain 10lbs of fat pfft thats why you take t4 with it and you'll probably be on clen so fat storage would be bill. don't trip i would be more concerned about spilling over if you ate to much or didnt carb load correctly oh and insulin and growth does blow the guts out if you abuse it but what blows them out worse then that is over eating always having your stomach distended and full with food come on get with it!!..my 2 cents i mean look at my waist lol jk jk

Top Bottom