Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Instead of ECA can i do......

princesa

Elite Mentor
Platinum
hi,

Does anyone know if its okay to use (bronkaid+ Ripped fuel 5X+ aspirin) instead of eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin (bronkaid+caffeine+aspirin). My diet and training is on track, used ephedra in the past and it worked pretty good for me. Heard of ECA and would like to give this a try. The reason why i though ripped fuel would be better is because it has a few other good ingredients such as:

Thiamine
Niacin
Pyridoxine
Vitamin B12
Calcium
Chromium

or instead of Ripped Fuel .....Green tea extract even though im a little scared how i might feel combining those two (ephedra+green tea)

Thank you

Last edited:
Those extras in Ripped Fuel are just extras - they are good and fine, but you can also get them in a good Multi Vitamin. Cheaper to buy a good multi and stick with plain old ECA - in my opinion.

Daisy_Girl said:
Those extras in Ripped Fuel are just extras - they are good and fine, but you can also get them in a good Multi Vitamin. Cheaper to buy a good multi and stick with plain old eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin - in my opinion.

Thank you for your reply Daisy_Girl. I took ECA this morning for the first time and let me just tell you, i dont know if you felt this but it was an incredible feeling...i had so much energy, felt like i could work out for hrs.... i also feel it working through out the entire day which is a great thing :) . I had two servings today 5:30am and 1pm... im gonna see how i feel for a few days and work my way up to three servings/day. Does it matter how long you take it (a few weeks, a month)???? Im also consuming alot of water, im going a little over a gallon...is this normal???

Thanx again ... :)

Be careful with 3x a day - it can REALLY impact sleep. I find that I cannot take anything with Ephedra in it after 1-2 pm, or I canNOT sleep for shit.

Daisy_Girl said:
Be careful with 3x a day - it can REALLY impact sleep. I find that I cannot take anything with Ephedra in it after 1-2 pm, or I canNOT sleep for shit.
were can i get this eca stack everyone is taking about you can pm me!! thanks !!

Ephedrine is sold in a few places, caffeine you just buy No-Doz or some similar caffeine pill OTC, and Aspirin, well, that is obviously sold OTC.

You can google "Vasopro" to find ephedrine. Otherwise sometimes you can find it a gas stations / truck stops - I've often seen it in a clear plastic shelf that is locked on the counter or ask the clerk.

Sassy69 said:
You can google "Vasopro" to find ephedrine. Otherwise sometimes you can find it a gas stations / truck stops - I've often seen it in a clear plastic shelf that is locked on the counter or ask the clerk.

Sassy69 is right, you can use "vasopro" or "bronkaid" you can find it @ your local drug store.

wait.... I thought ephedrine was banned??? where do you get THE REAL ECA???

Aries13 said:
wait.... I thought ephedrine was banned??? where do you get THE REAL eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin???

Apparently they unbanned it a few yrs ago. Its not as prevalent anymore but you can buy vasopro & apparently other brands at least online. I suspect GNC or other places keep it in those locked display cabinets. Where do you get the "real" - well build your own - aspirin / NoDoz / vasopro.

Top Bottom