Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/5/13 Mr supps Thursday Sale 20% off Katandrol v3.0

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
katanadrolv3.jpg

This thursdays sale, we are having 20% off the famous Katanadrol v3.0.. !.Sale starts Thursdays 9/5/13 at 2 pm central time and ends 8/8/13 at midnight!

20% Discount code =sth9a

Remember there is FREE shipping on all mr supps products!
link to mr supps store-->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/88/Katanadrol+v3.0/

Like the mighty katana, Katanadrol 3.0 is the king of cutting. With the power of Katanadrol 3.0 you can be like the katana blade thin yet deadly powerful. Sleek yet unbreakable as carbon steel.

What is in Katanadrol 3.0?

3a-hydrodxy-5a-androstan-17-one; a version of Androsterone. Androsterone is great for gains in strength and size. Also it does not convert to estrogen so it is great for cutting or stacking with other compounds. It may actually restore your body’s natural androgen/estrogen levels.

B6 (Pyridoxine) Speeds up chemical reactions that occur in the cells of the body, this makes processes rum more efficiently so that energy produced is done so using the least amount of resources possible.

This Vitamin also boosts the immune system and makes it function more efficiently. Other health benefits of B6 include; metabolism, hormone control, skin conditions, cardiac function, and kidney function.

Chloride; for healthy pH and electrolyte balance

Potassium; for heart health.

Uva Ursi; for diuretic benefits, it also soothes, strengthens, and tightens inflamed muscle tissue.

Caffeine; for diuretic benefits, also added energy and aggression, added metabolism boost.

Green Tea; may increase metabolism and when combined with caffeine is beneficial in burning calories. Green Tea may also decrease bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol, and may help protect the liver from toxins.

Dandelion Extract; for liver support and healthy digestion, Dandelion is also a good diuretic, stimulant, and anti-oxidant, may also help to prevent negative side effects such as acne.
Juniper Berry ; for liver support, diuretic effects, and kidney support.

What kind of results can I expect from Katanadrol 3.0?

Just like previous versions of Katanadrol this is a powerful anabolic with thermo genic effects. The new Katanadrol 3.0 will provide the muscle hardening and aggression you have come to expect from previous versions and will still deliver the fat loss everyone raves about. We have included powerful diuretics, and metabolism boosting ingredients to deliver the cutting effects expected

May Promote Lean Muscle Gains
May Increase Muscle Mass
May Increase Strength and Size
May Increase Testosterone Levels
May Boost Metabolism

Do I need Post Cycle Therapy after using Katanadrol 3.0?

Yes every cycle needs proper PCT, we recommend using Forma Stanzol and Transform Forged Post Cycle.

What side effects can I get when using Katanadrol 3.0?

Estrogenic side effects are not a concern, androgenic side effects are minimal. Lethargy and loss of libido can be an issue, but usually only at higher dosages.

Do I need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) when using Katanadrol 3.0?

Since Estrogenic side effects are minimal an AI is not always needed during cycle, though some users prone to negative estrogenic side effects may choose to keep an AI on hand. We suggest having a bottle of Forma Stanzol on hand just in case.

Will Katanadrol 3.0 give me gyno?

No. Reports of gyno during a Katanadrol 3.0 cycle are almost unheard of. Although post cycle gyno rebound has been reported by some and as stated above using Forma-Stanzol during PCT is a must to prevent this.

Is Katandrol 3.0 liver toxic?

Katanadrol 3.0 is non-methylated so it should not be hard on your liver like methylated products. We recommend proper PCT to protect your liver at all times.

this is an excellent offer... katana RARELY goes on sale because it is always in demand... this is something to definitely take advantage of... It can be used in so many ways, especially since its non methylated, so it stacks well with everything...

$14 off! That's an incredible deal on this and a good time to stock up because a lot of guys like to run a few bottles to really cut up.

Stacking this with a methyl makes for an awesome cycle.

Katana in my experience is as close to Winny as you can get in a PH...would go great at the tail end of a cutting cycle to really lean out!!! I would highly recommend running Xtreme Joint and some fish or Krill oils as well too as it can cause joints to dry up a bit. This is also one of the key ingredients to the signature Helladrol/Katanadrol cutting cycle that everyone loves so grab this universal product fro a good deal right now...like Dylan says you never know when it will go on sale again!!!

Top Bottom