Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inside Thigh...

dps1822

I have been doing some good squats with weights, and my hamstrings look wicked pretty toned and nice. HOWEVER...the inside of my thighs look like crap. I have been trying plie squats but it seems like nothing is working. Any suggestions?

It is one of those areas women hold more fat.

I still remember one FBBer telling me if you have your feet together, how much space or how much your thighs are touching can tell you where you are at with your conditioning.

I also find as I take off fat, different parts of my body sometimes look more rubbish as fat comes off others areas first.

Keep at it!

Have you done anything like lunges or walking/running stairs?

Also great for shaping and burning fat off your butt.

^^^ what she said...

And I never had an issue with the inside of my thighs. Used to be the backs and now it is actually a little bit of backfat. Which means if I care to REALLY eliminate that shtuff I needa quit drinkin 100%....

But that is just me.

Wide Foot position Leg Presses where you work only the MidRange of the rep under constant tension

3 sets of 15 after your normal Leg routine is good

Tatyana said:
Have you done anything like lunges or walking/running stairs?

Stair running will kick the inner thigh area like no tomorrow. You can also take two stairs at a time while walking 'em...Ohhh baby!

vixensghost said:
Stair running will kick the inner thigh area like no tomorrow. You can also take two stairs at a time while walking 'em...Ohhh baby!

wow I have stairs in my house I should throw this into the workout. thanks!

Top Bottom