Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection Question

josh2two

I'm going to take

10weeks
TEST Cyp 200mg/week
EQ 200mg/week
HcG 200iu/ week

Then novladex for PCT

CAN I PUT ALL OF THESE INTO ONE SHOT? where would you guys inject it?

josh2two said:
I'm going to take

10weeks
TEST Cyp 200mg/week
EQ 200mg/week
HcG 200iu/ week

Then novladex for PCT

CAN I PUT ALL OF THESE INTO ONE SHOT? where would you guys inject it?

1 you need atleast double the dose in either compound eq,or test,2 I wouldnt stack first cycle,go test only to see how you react to that drug then begin stack,this helps you down the road as you already know how test effects you,and if you run into problems while stacking you will know what is causing it

as for hcg id wait until about the midway point and run 500iu e3 days for two weeks and finish up with clomid for pct

and no dont mix hcg and test in the same shot,take two test shots a week 1 mon 1 thursday

a test only stack is ideal but with atleast 400mg,you could add a mild dose of dbol if you want but that increases the chances of sides,particularly gyno but a dose of 20-25mg ed wouldnt be to bad for wks1-4,make sure you have nolva on hand incase of gyno and start clomid pct in week 12

hcg is mixed in bacteriosic(sp) water not oil,and oil and water dont mix,and I sure hope you dont do the original cycle because you will be very disappointed and with nolva as pct your gains will go bye bye

Top Bottom