Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ingredient in some ECA Stacks (xenadrine) that supresses appetite?

dp774

Can anyone tell me what that special ingredient is? I heard of it called, I think I am wrong with the spelling, Synpendrine? or something? I know it is sold but I am not sure if this is the part that causes the appetite supression. Thanks!

Synephrine is commonly added to ECA stacks to increase the "thermogenic" factor, not supress your appetite. And it doesn't do either. It's crap.

Not sure what the answer to your question is, but I have an observation along the same lines. I’m not sure which ingredient it is, but something in Ripped Fuel kills my appetite better than any other brand I've tried. On the down side, it also makes me more wired. I’ve tried most brands. Ripped fuel has become my favorite.

I thought the magic ingredient might be L-Tyrosine until I checked the ingredient list for RF on netrition.com, but it looks like the Chromium Picolinate is what's supressing your appetite. Chromium is a weak glucose disposal agent, not a stimulant, but lowered insulin levels do translate into less hunger.

Last edited:
Hey ceebs, I have been meaning to ask ya for awhile...Did you have a name change here at elite and used to go by the handle name: "ceeps"

Just trying to remember if it was you or someone else that helped me out once with a biochem question.

BMJ

Nope, not me, but I'm glad that there's someone with a similar name spreading the knowledge. :) My initials are CB, I used to sign all of my emails CB! (cee bee exclamation point), and somehow it evolved into Ceebs. I've gone by that nickname since then.

pseudoephedrine which is sold as an over the counter nasal decongestant is sometimes used to suppress appetite

Top Bottom