Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Infection and abcesses by Brovel

What were your results with Brovel?

• I have used a Brovel product within the past year, and had good results

Votes: 30 62.5%
  • I have used a Brovel Product in the past year, and got an infection/abcess

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I have used a Brovel product over a year ago, and had good results

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • I have used a Brovel product over a year ago, and had an abcess/infection

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

B182

After having my first abcess over a year ago, I've become very cautious when it comes to making sure my gear is sterile. I've been sterile filtering any brovel products Ive had since then, because I've heard negative things about them in the past in regard to sterility, and more recently a few good things. If you have used a brovel product, what were your results like regarding sterility?

ive heard alot of negative things about the quality of brovel. i personally used it a while back and got good results. i have never known anyone to have problems with it. other people may say otherwise but just from personal experience. they seem ok.

I have also heard of sterility problems with brovel and even though I know a lot of people who have and do use brovel products none of them have ever gotten an abcess. Now ttokio cyp is a different story. The brovel test is underdosed though.

From what I've heard, over the past 3 years, Brovel seems to be the test of choice in this area. Everyone is happy with the results, no pain from the inj., and no infections. However, everyone here is very picky about packaging, original in the box only and good sources.

W6

B182 said:
After having my first abcess over a year ago, I've become very cautious when it comes to making sure my gear is sterile. I've been sterile filtering any brovel products Ive had since then, because I've heard negative things about them in the past in regard to sterility, and more recently a few good things. If you have used a brovel product, what were your results like regarding sterility?

you got an abcess from this shit andyou still use it ??????damn you are brave i never used it heard to many bad things about it and won't use it ..........

used brovel deca and had excellent results...i also beleive that improper injection procedures have something to do w/ infections and abscesses...---fyi

Top Bottom