Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In desperate need of cycle help

malexh3005

This is going to be a long post I appreciate any and all advice, this was my first cycle as a result of my low test diagnosis (endo tested but he wanted to put my on 50mg of clomid mwf)
my stats are 21 200lbs, 10%bf, 5 yrs training, 4 yrs competing, NASM cpt 2 yrs
Before I get flamed for being 21, he said he wouldn't put me on test, and we checked thyroid and everything else to find the cause, but there wasn't one, and at this point I was willing to try anything to solve my motivation, libido, fatigue issues...life was/ is hell
I planned on running 400ml test cyp (ordered online) (200ml/Tuesday,friday) for 12 weeks... at 7 weeks no change except for some testicular atrophy...at this point I upped dose to 300-350ml Tuesday and Friday... around week 10 I got bloods done

health panel was perfect including red blood cells, liver, kidney, etc
FSH, LH were completely shut down as expected
prolactin 9.8 3-30
test 60 292-1052
calc free test 1.8 4.8-25
estradiol 6.5 10-42
estrone 7.7 9-36
total est 14.2 19-69

Does this mean that gear was bunk? is my body just not responding? my mood has worsened, joints are stiff, tendons actually hurt, slight erectile dysfunction, zero libido or motivation

At this point I talked to a local source and got a new vial of test 400ml/ml and I began taking this at 200ml Tuesday and Friday, along with 20mg of dbol (10mg morning, 10mg evening)

my plan is to run this until im out of the test...or stop if that would be better, Ive currently done one week of injections, will it take the three weeks to kick if im already shut down? and the pip is awful with this vial as opposed to the first two (different source) I used. At this point im completely lost, I spent hours and hours researching, but never expected this. I've got nolva, adex, clomid, on deck for pct.

If you need anymore info or i left anything out let me know

If your LH and FSH are at near zero and your test levels are that low at week 10, you have some severely underdosed gear bro. Some of the worst I've ever seen. Apparently enough to shut you down, but not enough to even get you close to normal range. Drop that shit and throw it in the trash. It's doing you no good at all

The original vials of test are in the trash, but the vial I got from the new source, is it worth trying to see if it will get my levels up?

Top Bottom