Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In about one month... +37,4 lbs !

dude, you've made some excellent quality mass gains with no noticable bf increase. this is what we all dream of doing.

how about some before/after pics of your chest/abs/shoulders?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dude, you've made some excellent quality mass gains with no noticable bf increase. this is what we all dream of doing.

how about some before/after pics of your chest/abs/shoulders?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I got 3 week old pics, not so good but the only I got.
I have gained another 10 lbs since. Now I'm 198 lbs (90 kg), aiming to go over 200 lbs before cutting... I have another week with testoviron and Winstrol Depot so I guess I'll make it.

Gone from 158,4 lbs (72kg) though, so I've gained some mass (and fat of course).

Here is a front pic some days after my first injection (I think).... Taken 18th of August !

As you can see, I have put on a bit of fat as well :)
Gained in back and legs especially, cannot fit in my old PANTS !!!!
That sucks....

My chest and arms are not gaining so much :( but still don't want to complain... Used kinda light cycle !

Just started with Arimidex 8-10 days ago, so now I've lost lots of the extra water and still have gained about 40 lbs (18kg) in not more then a month. Well, might sound strange to some of you but it's 100 % true. My friends are a bit suspicious, and so are my training partner :)))

Here is a front PIC, taken 17 September 2001 !

Well, be kind. I'm not used to be this fat. Will start my cutting phrase with Clen & Ephedrine soon. Aiming to go down to 8-9 % bf....

Always did lots of sports, guess the swimming made it easy for me to gain back & shoulders.

Summer 2002 I'll try to go to about 200 lbs ripped.

Molle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
str8cubano:
Molle, just curious, you took out your eyes on one pic, yet revealed your face on the other?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ha ha, I know. Why do people bother with all those small things.
Oki str8cubano, I wanted to show my pretty eyes in one post:)

well, it's true you did put on a LITTLE bf, still not that much! your mass gain is more than the temporary bf gain. as lean as you were before it shouldn't take you long to reach your goal of 8-9 bf%.

have you ever tried DNP for cutting? awsome stuff!

Top Bottom