Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IMPORTANT if you use aspartame please read!!!!!!!!!

I once drank a can of diet coke, and 3 minutes later, my ears began to leak pus and my middle finger became brittle and shattered.

Stay away.

I've heard alot of feedback, similar to satanic's response, from aspartame users claiming they get ear pains or twitching after aspartame consumption. I wonder what causes this? Probably not the phenylaline or aspartic acid, since thats in the protein we consume and alot of the foods we eat everyday.

Maybe the Methanol that may be reason? but then that would happen when you eat sugar and fruit juices too? My guess that may be one the reasons why some epilitic children are on low carb diets year round. Maybe the higher carb consumption the more methanol in your body? and people who are very sensitive to it may be experiencing problems, this is just a guess. I wonder why this happened only after eating aspartame? I wonder if it would happen during a blind test.

No I think that the problem comes from the fake carmel color added to diet coke, we should all contact our reps in congress and demand clear coke.

Top Bottom