Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IMO the best physique ever!

Japanese machine said:

5'7 is short:) j/k

IMO Stan Mcquay has the best physique, ofcourse a little puny for most of you on this board, but that is my lifetime goal; and i am 100% certain i can be there one day.

I like Stan's physique too. He is shorter than 5'7".

But on of my favorite bodybuilders of all time was Dennis Newman, I think he got cancer or something right when he turned pro and never bounced back to be as good as he was before the cancer. I htought he had some of the best shoulders I have ever seen and one of the most symetrical physiques I have ever seen (just my oppinion) Anyone, know what happend to him?

the shorter bodybuilders are actually better then taller if you took lee priest and stretched him out hed topply coleman, i still think eddie is perfection

VballPlayer said:

I like Stan's physique too. He is shorter than 5'7".

But on of my favorite bodybuilders of all time was Dennis Newman, I think he got cancer or something right when he turned pro and never bounced back to be as good as he was before the cancer. I htought he had some of the best shoulders I have ever seen and one of the most symetrical physiques I have ever seen (just my oppinion) Anyone, know what happend to him?

He looked pretty good, chest was a little weak, and his shoulders overpowered the rest of his arm, but he was in good shape. He had leukemia, got treated, competed again after awhile, where is he now? I dunno

I don't think he was ever big enough to compete these days since the freak look started coming into style. Sorry, but Dorian just looked like a shapeless mass to me, not putting him down, not saying I am better (not at all), but its a long ways from the classic lines of old. GH belly, ruins it I think.

His last show was the 2001 NOC, I think he quit after that show and is now acting or something like that....

http://www.livemuscle.com/page1_3.asp?Performer=Dennis_N

Inspiration story....

Dennis Newman
Imagine winning the most prestigious amateur bodybuilding show in the world and one week later realizing you are suffering from a life threatening disease. This is exactly what happened to IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Dennis Newman. Shortly after Dennis' 1993 USA victory he was diagnosed with Leukemia and spent the next two years in living hell. Dennis watched in horror as deadly radiation treatments destroyed most of his hard earned muscle. Six months after his last treatment of radiation treatment, Dennis managed to get back to his previous weight of a solid 260 lbs. Dennis recalls, "Bodybuilding was the one thing that kept me going through all of this.... I worked my ass off for 11 years and I wasn't about to throw it all away and let a disease control my life. At first I thought bodybuilding was all over for me, but as I started to get better I started to gain hope. I have to admit I wasn't sure how my body was going to respond, and I wasn't sure if it was safe for me to begin training again. At first training made me very nauseous and I hurt all over ... but I kept at it, and made sure I wasn't doing too much. About a month into training my appetite started to come back and I began to put weight on. I knew I had a long way to go, but now I back to 260 lbs. at around and I competing as a Pro. One thing is for sure... I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for bodybuilding." Dennis made his first Pro Debut in 1998 at The Pro Ironman contest placing 7th in a class of the world's best Bodybuilders.

You know who I thought was heavily underappreciated, Paul Demayo, not the greatest chest but he was f'ing awesome, sorry that he left the game.

Top Bottom