Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Imagine you were stuck in an elevator. Who would you like to be stuck in there with and what would you talk about?

the Dalai lama...i would love the opportunity to talk to him about the big questions in life.

heatherrae said:
the Dalai lama...i would love the opportunity to talk to him about the big questions in life.

what are the big questions you want answered? Maybe I can enlighten? :p

heatherrae said:
that may be like being caught in the elevator with a caged tiger. You don't want to provoke me with Jimmy Carter hatin' lol.

caged tiger huhh, you know how many tame pussy cats are walkin' around that only "thought" they were a tiger. If you know where and how to stroke them, they will be walkin' figure 8's around your ankles in no time, purrrin' up a storm... can you say, Meow?

the_clockwork said:
and what would u do?? I guess you wouldn't "talk"

UM... i'll leave that to your imagination... just to let you know though... I wouldn't be really nice at all.

Re: Imagine you were stuck in an elevator. Who would you like to be stuck in there w

habitualhealth said:
fixed.

you'd need someone to entertain you while you're locked in there. bring the cape and i'll make the whoooshhhhhh noises until we're moving again.
i have never flown around in a confined space...however, a cape can be used for different things....(so ive been told) :rolleyes:

Top Bottom