Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Sorry But I Think Squats with Spotters Is the Gayest Looking Exercise in the Gym

The difference between a mans legs and a boys legs (yours) is how i define this term .
By manly I mean to separate well built legs from chicken legs like yours.

you laugh hard, but youre laughing at yourself.
go curl some more.

blood_drinker said:
The difference between a mans legs and a boys legs (yours) is how i define this term .
By manly I mean to separate well built legs from chicken legs like yours.

But you don't know if I have chicken legs you assume I do. And you should never assume because you make an ass out of u and me. Ass u me. Whereas I know your a boy because you said you were 15 or so another forum. Well I on the other hand are in my mid 30s. So if anybody has "boy" legs it would be you now wouldn't it?

go curl some more.

You know that there is an exercise call leg curls too don't ya? Which one you talking about I do both. I just don't do squats. Copich?

im 15 and I most certainly have no chicken legs.
I have 24 inch quads - not massive by a long shot - yet im willing to bet more than you had at my age - and probably will ever have- since you dont do squats.

you got chicken legs. admit it. every one assumes the same so you better post a pic to convince us.

About the curls, I meant bicep curls - youd rather have a massive upper body with chicken legs - so I recommend those rather than leg curls.

take it easy.

Yes if I had a choice, I would rather have a bigger upper body than lower body(other than my thing of course). But I DO do legs I just don't like working them as much especially since nobody can see em. So the reason I do it is for the big muscles in the legs to burn fat and so I won't get so sore wakeboarding.

Now what about you if you could only work upper body or lower body(NOT BOTH), which one would you pick? Be honest.

And you take it easy too bro. It was fun mentally jarring you no hard feelings.

enough talk curling..... show us the goods

give us some measurements and how much weight and reps you use on squats........

if you can hold your own thier maybe everyone wouldnt dawg you out so much(unless you like it, which is cool..... i guess)

but dorian yates didnt do squats either because of a back injury...... if they hurt one joint (back)...,... much less two (back and knees)..... then i say its smart for you not too

(but yes.... i have always felt uncomfortable spotting someone squatting....... its an ugly job but it must be done)

to tell u the truth curling, i think squats is the exercise i look most forward to EVERY week. Chicks tell me my big legs are hot shit, since most ppl in my HS got the chicken legs you have. I want a balance between upper and lower. You must look pathetic with your large upperbody and chicken legs. Even if you dont have chicken legs, you obviously dont have big ones, so average legs with a massive upper body, looks pathetic, and they look like chicken legs.

So yeah, you got chicken legs.

keep curlin´

**The pics? its tomorow as far as im concerned

Hey got the tape out last night sorry no pics. But the tape said I had 24 and 1/2 thighs. So I am a half inch bigger than you blood drinker. :D

I also off cycle right now so I am sure they will get bigger when I do my next mass cycle coming up. My other stats are 185 at 5'11" at 14.5% body fat so I am not sure if my legs are to out of whack with the rest of me or not. (I'm sure ya'll going to tell me one way or the other for sure).

Anyway, hell I don't know what else say. ::curling sitting back and waits to get flamed for leg size::

Hey exodus,

You been asleep bud? Remeber I don't squat, so how could I give you reps and weight if I don't do them?

my bad........ all the talk about squat got me a little confused......... leg press is your weapon of choice..... whats your stats on that

im not that much bigger than than........i have 27 inch thighs at 5'11....210lbs....15% bf.....and im drug free.

Mic said:
Curling, you will never have any mass, you are weak both mentally and physically. What kind of an excuse is it that the "piss ant loser high school football coaches" are why you don't squat today.

Blaming it on your high school coach sounds more like a convenience to me. A way for you to justify not squatting to yourself and taking the easy road.

You don't squat because you're scared of the weight, because you have no determination and beause your a "disco-bodybuilder", you train to look good on Saturday nights at the clubs.

Yes, you are gay.

Later
Mic

haha, "disco-bodybuilder" thats what my roommate is!

Exodus said:
my bad........ all the talk about squat got me a little confused......... leg press is your weapon of choice..... whats your stats on that

im not that much bigger than than........i have 27 inch thighs at 5'11....210lbs....15% bf.....and im drug free.

Hey exodus not too shabby dude, just think what you could do with drugs? :: I know I'm terrible. :D

Top Bottom