Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm so glad to be back

big_griff

Hey guys!
I just got out of the state pen after serving 14 months, and i just wanted to say hey to everyone, missed you guys and the community a lot, and i look forward to conversing with you all and growing/learning more together.
Unfortunatly i have developed a severe shoulder injury in prison, torn tendons, total calciufication throughout the deltoid, inflamation, and possible torn rotator cuff is what the doc said after my x=ray. :( I'm going to see an orthopedic doctor now that i'm out, and i would appreciate any prayers and good vibes ya'll might send my way. Stay cool brothers.

Welcome back and good luck with the shoulder.

Thanks dudes, you guys rock :) As to how i hurt my shoulder, not really sure...i was on a lot of juice for a long time so the doc in prison said i've had this injury for a long time, but couldn't feel it? weird i know! Once i got sent away though, i felt it after a couple months of being clean, that for sure! Hopefully it doesn't take too much work to clean it up ...i'll keep you guys informed. Thanks again brothers.

Top Bottom