Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im now self employed, what do I invest my yearly tax savings into,b4 i have 2 pay out

Re: Re: Im now self employed, what do I invest my yearly tax savings into,b4 i have 2 pay out

DcupSheepNipples said:

Off Shore! Enough Said!

bro, im not being paid under the table. The IRS knows I work for the resort. I had to fill out a tax form(independant).

FreedomFighter said:

I have my Real Estate license. Here in FL, you have to have one to sell time share, so theerfore, you would need to be "self-employed" but work under a developer on a commission base pay.

I didn't realize what type work you were doing. When your sitting at a desk in an office of someplace like microsoft and your designated as an independent contractor so they can work you 40+ and deny you benefits that is bullshit. And they recently found that out. I hope many more such suits follow.

rsnoble said:

I didn't realize what type work you were doing. When your sitting at a desk in an office of someplace like microsoft and your designated as an independent contractor so they can work you 40+ and deny you benefits that is bullshit. And they recently found that out. I hope many more such suits follow.

Microsoft didn't do it to deny benefiots. Contractors were allowed to buy into the benefits plan. Microsoft did it to avoid having to give out more stock options.

Anyway, I recommend incorporating yourself. Protecting yourself from liability is reason enough. By incorporating you also can act faster if you have any of your own business ideas and it gives you more felxibility to pursue other avenues.

I also recommend consulting a CPA. You were just blabbing about your pay, so go spend $300 on a CPA and another $500 on a lawyer and get your stuff together. :)

Top Bottom