Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'll give you the way to become wealthier if we have inflation (you're welcome) -bran

Re: I'll give you the way to become wealthier if we have inflation (you're welcome) -

Wait a minute, Section 8 will not pay you $1,500 or 2x what apartments rent for BTW, lol. I hope you meant you are going to lease them to college kids when you said that!

These are nice. Apartment buildings near both Bates College and the University of New England. Bates kids are willing to pay up to $2000 per place. Med students at UNE are willing to pay that much for singles.

As for Section 8, I have a shit pile of immigrants from places like Togo, Ivory Coast, etc who actually give a shit. They repaint, they clean, they are the best tennants ever.

Re: I'll give you the way to become wealthier if we have inflation (you're welcome) -

THE RISKS:

Operation Risk: You don't know how to buy or operate apartment buildings. The only answer is to learn how or partner with someone who does. Or just buy a house and live in it, but you will never be able to buy as much house as you can commercial property, because personal residences are based on your credit score/income while commercial property lending is based almost exclusively on the strength of the deal you are purchasing.

I'm in. Bran, you'll be one of my answers to help offset/mitigate this particular problem. I also know someone locally who understand RE better than pick3 understands male rectum.

How much actual cash do you need to put up?

Top Bottom