Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not disappearing for good (yet)

bignate73 said:
hehe, wow. you gonna stop banging chicks too for the duration of your cutting? come on bro. you gotta stick around....if you do ill tell jokes. im going to be knee deep in some contest prep, i forsee, as well. we can be carb depleted grumpy fuckers together. like "grumpy old men" but younger.

LOL. :)

actually I just tapped some tail that I've been prospecting for a while, an older gal who must've read the kama sutra front to back multiple times! damn it was good, she was slapping my ass and growling whatta great time! so nope I'm not abstaining from that. maybe I'll post a couple times.

are you really cutting for a contest?

yessir. i started cutting 3 weeks ago. im down about 5-6 lbs now. no loss in strength. im doing about 2600-2800 cals a day. 30 min cardio after my workouts. the contest i want to do is not until oct but i wanted to shed alot of what i had early on and see if it was reasonable for me to do it. gotta see my weaknesses early. hehe.

Top Bottom