Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm in a Fu*kin funk...

what kind of funk?

blueta2 said:
Wine always works....pour me a glass!

What's wrong?

i miss my son. and its 107 outside at 830pm.. I'm going thru sugar withdrawls
and here's the kicker...
I'm moving in two weeks.. taking over my x's place (lease) super nice place... he is supposed to be moved out by JUne 30.. welp it not gonna happen, his place wont be ready till Sept EEEEKKKKKK!!!!!. I gave notice in my place, so I'm out... he says it's cool we can share. it's a big 2 bedroom we each have our own space.. but the thought of living with hime makes me shudder... I cant do it.

caligirl said:
i miss my son. and its 107 outside at 830pm.. I'm going thru sugar withdrawls
and here's the kicker...
I'm moving in two weeks.. taking over my x's place (lease) super nice place... he is supposed to be moved out by JUne 30.. welp it not gonna happen, his place wont be ready till Sept EEEEKKKKKK!!!!!. I gave notice in my place, so I'm out... he says it's cool we can share. it's a big 2 bedroom we each have our own space.. but the thought of living with hime makes me shudder... I cant do it.

can u stay with your boyfriend until you move?

Eat some sugar

blueta2 said:
can u stay with your boyfriend until you move?

Eat some sugar

probably could if I had one... they guy I was dating...well, I gave him the boot about 6 weeks ago.. got too clingy and possessive.

caligirl said:
probably could if I had one... they guy I was dating...well, I gave him the boot about 6 weeks ago.. got too clingy and possessive.

no relatives?!
How bad would it be living with the ex?! Can you drug his food while you're staying there?

Top Bottom