Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im going to DisneyWorld

theoak01

my kids mom has a vet conference down in orlando and her company picks up the tab for the hotel so I am getting my ass on a plane and taking junior with me and we are going to spend 6 days in orlando. I know disney is expensive as fuck and since he is 20 months old he cant do a ton of shit.

what else is there to do in orlando?

I have us planned to check out gatorland, and drive to daytona beach and hang on the beach,and being a dude I want to drive on the beach.

any hot ef ladies from orlando,lets meat up

Lego Land is good for little ones.

Disney won't be too bad. 20 months gets in free and undercovertourist.com sells discounted theme park tickets. You should go to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. Skip Epcot and Holywood Studios with a little one.

Also, Orlando is Central Florida. It's not particularly near a beach, it's probably an hour and a half drive to the closest one.

if I went to holy land the place would spontaniously combust,fuck that. I rented a car so I dont mind the drive to the beach,and I have always wanted to see daytona speedway/beach

Woody-not a bad site,I was just hoping for some gems that arent on all the travel sites. I hate tourist people they are pushy and in a hurry.

Top Bottom