Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm doing a competition guys!

Im not sure how accurate that reading is.. it was taken on one of those electronic meters where they stick the pad to your foot and one to your arm and it somehow calculates bodyfat... no clue how accurate that is. if anyone knows, shoot me an email, or let me know what way you guys use to check your bf.

The test you did is bio-impedance and it sucks!

It varies greatly depending on how hydrated you are.

You maybe leaner.

Get someone to measure your bodyfat with the 7 site caliper method.

One big pointer: Do not change too much other then your diet and cardio. The drugs you used to put on your muscle you should also use when dieting, just know when to stop them to eliminate water retention. Also continue to lift as you have, do not suddenly start doing 20 reps a set because that is counterproductive. These are the biggest mistakes first time competitors make.

Agreed w/ Drexx..again...do the b/f test by caliper, have the same person take the test for you each time, same sights. muc better..impendance sucks...espcially as your water changes during a contest prep diet

I have a show coming up this weekend. I was'nt too worried about getting up in front of a crowd with just the trunks on but it was in the back of my head.
I was then approached by a male exotic dancer co. about 3 weeks ago. Since then I've danced for 2 shows, 3 songs and made $500. Lets just say that if you can grind a girl wearing only a small pair of underwear in front of 150 others just waiting for you to come to them next. I'm sure the show will be a breeze.
Manson

momwarndu said:
Agreed w/ Drexx..again...do the b/f test by caliper, have the same person take the test for you each time, same sights. muc better..impendance sucks...espcially as your water changes during a contest prep diet

make sure also, that u do the test 3 times, and then take an average. it can really vary from test to test.

Top Bottom