Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm bummed out, cheer me up

nuh_mizer

My gf decided to move out and says she's not into being in a relationship. She says stuff like she loves me and she misses be, but she doesn't want to be around me. I didn't know how much I love her until now. I didn't even like her all that much when I first met her but she was really persistant and so I gave in. This just sucks.

here is what you do.... this WILL work.

Do not call her.. do not try to see her. Ignore her and avoid her for a few weeks. Make sure to go out and have as much fun as possible.

She will start to miss you too and call you and things will go back to normal.

good luck man.

I'm working on doing that now. I'm headed to San Diego this weekend to hang with friends. I haven't talked to her since yesterday. In fact I turned my phone off. THanks bro

well keep it up.. just make sure not to cheat on her. That could fuck everything up for good.

Lots of Love Lorn Men around here.. :rolleyes:

Why would anyone want to be with someone who
obviously does not want to be with you ?

Soon you will be saying FISH ON !!!

dballer said:
here is what you do.... this WILL work.

Do not call her.. do not try to see her. Ignore her and avoid her for a few weeks. Make sure to go out and have as much fun as possible.

She will start to miss you too and call you and things will go back to normal.

good luck man.

IT CAN ALWAYS BACKFIRE!!

remember girls DO play games also! If you win your game and she doesn;t she won;t talk to you out of spite, pretty much.

Or she may be true in what she says and not really care.

Either way this advice is the best bet.

dballer gives the good advice

do lots of stuff, keep your mind off her, have fun

you may even realize that you don't miss her that much, and that you just miss right now out of habit of her being there

there are women everywhere, so why be with one who's fucking with you

DO NOT GIVE IN AND CALL

I have to agree with Y lifter, other fish in the sea man. If she isn't into the relationship thing, move on, don't torture yourself.

She made a choice, now you have to make a choice, you choose how you feel. Good luck bro.

Oh, and another piece of OLD MAN advice..

Rarely will a man win against a woman in the HEAD GAMES arena.
You as a man, simply are not equipped..

Top Bottom