Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you were starting your own supplement store....

if ur product can produce results,if its has a cool name,cool label,it is DOABLE..i say i would go the youtube route,i am doing this soon making my own youtube fitness channel,more of a hobby for me..and if ur product is affordable then there is no reason u could not be succesful..wafter u make ur product,and they WORK what i would do is go to your local gyms front them like a couple bottles for free tell them to seel it for whatever price they want keep all the profit ,see how fast they sell ,then who knows ur gym might be ur biggest custumer

damn great idea bro! IM really wanting to do this, I know it will be hard and may not be succesful at first but i still wanna try. I could even get some reviews together and logs as evidence

I can attest to how much Youtube videos can boost sales. If you want to know, just ask Needto about the videos I made him. Whether they hate it or love it, as long as they are talking about it then you're money. If you do a video, please please please make it different and make it of the utmost excellent quality!!!

Now get to makin yo money kid! I got your back!!!

The supplement business is like the bar business -- you can make a lot of money but you're more likely to go broke trying.

For me,, the places I patron are the stores that are different from the commercial franchises, up here in Toronto. Places that sell Canadian banned sup's like Yohimbine: Acetyl L-Carnitine: Red Rice Yeast: etc,, shiet even 17aa tabs and m1t but all tht ish is under the table. Reason why im stating this is bcuz it sets him "Apart" from all other stores and Word of Mouth advertising Speads "FAST" and there is no monetary cost for that advertising,, just "risk". Places I go Have what I want,,, and are at the right location,, and always take bucks off the total especially if u buy more stuff,,,, to me "in store" shopping is the shizznitt,,, there ain't no Customs , ther aint no Ship and handling, u get to touch , hold it, do your own inspections (check expirations stamps) etc, plus you leave wit samples and sumtimes t-shirts. For me it seems( like everyone has stated), Online thers TOO much of the same thing!!! what will separate you from the pack? Prices? Product? gdluck. Personally,, i say sumone front me half a mill and i'll open a Supp Store where all my customer service reps are dressed lik the Hooters waitresses but are knowledgable (if thts posible), and I'd have everything in my store that Orbit has and then some (On consignment so what i dont sell b4 expirey the company takes back at cost, so there no loss for me.... lol in a perfect world mayb.

^^ i agree i have a dream..in my small town i have 2 shack crack hole in the wall gyms,,ima bulid my own gym in the next 2-4 years and put both of them out of busniess

I'm curious as to why so many are discouraging him. you guys sell supps yourselves and are discouraging him, why? seems like you guys do quite well.

the kid has a dream and i think he can succeed.

We also know him better. He has never taken any of our advice before, He will not either. We like glad, but you just can't back get Rich quick schemes all the time that have no planning at all.

Cuase it has taken YEARS AND YEARS to get to this point and LOTS Of money invested and time i will never get back. Do you think i only work 8 hours a day? Hell no i work from the time i get up to the time i go to bed and on the weekends. I spend time with my wife on my laptop while working and doing stuff. I know what this game entails and like Nelson said many have failed and lost a lot of money doing this. I own 3 store myself along with two lines now with needto. The supp game is saturated with stores and supp lines. At this point its to hard to make it and even the big guys like muscle masters who owns 30 stores is going bankrupt, bb.com is hurting all the big boys are hurting so what does that tell you. oh and dont tell me well that just opens up spots for the little guys cause it doesnt lol. Not trying to discourage, i am personally just trying to be honest and let the kid know what kind of market he is getting into. The products will be attacked, talked bad about and other companies will be out to shut you down and all this comes from my own experience in the industry. If your ready for lots of time and hard work HELL YEAH GO FOR IT!!!

good post.

^^ i agree i have a dream..in my small town i have 2 shack crack hole in the wall gyms,,ima bulid my own gym in the next 2-4 years and put both of them out of busniess

same thing happened in my town. then a Golds came in and put them both out of business. there is still a Y open but its for the old people and kids.

how bout one of those 30 minute late night infomercials? i have thought about doing one of those. it is a risk though, but imagine if you sell 10000 of whatever product for $20.. thats 200K minus ad costs. its a gamble but if you have a product that hits you can make a ton. costs $2 to make and you sell it for 20

Top Bottom