Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If We All Had A X-mas Party What....

wow..didnt know yall were hittin the x and g like u are... surprise surprise!! sooooo whos bringing the good drugs now??:mix:

amaretto almond cake and bicardi chocolate rum cake!!

If it was summer and not Xmas I would bring my husband's scrumptious homemade Gumbo!!!

Ashe, that was the funniest thing I've read in months. Thank you.

I'd bring the ECA and eggnog spiked with whey protein.

how about AS grab bags???

Put in some Anavar....some Winny trial sizes....some Primo....

oh...and some Fat Burner grab bags too....some Ripped Fuel...my personal favorite...some clen & T3....

Re: how about AS grab bags???

sheez_ripped said:
Put in some Anavar....some Winny trial sizes....some Primo....

oh...and some Fat Burner grab bags too....some Ripped Fuel...my personal favorite...some clen & T3....

haha...... good idea.... ok my contribution will be a big FAT shot of EQ for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Rocket said:
Condoms !

Rocket

GOOD CALL!!! I actually am quite a good cook. However with this group of "gear girls"...I think condoms would be a good idea.

Besides since someone already said Vodka (Grey Goose of course)...I'll be a sport and bring the wine ;)

How about some bean dip with Velveta Cheese with Chips!:p

I like the grab bag idea! :)

Hannibal said:

GOOD CALL!!! I actually am quite a good cook. However with this group of "gear girls"...I think condoms would be a good idea.

Besides since someone already said Vodka (Grey Goose of course)...I'll be a sport and bring the wine ;)

hehe... only if its zin... and i can have a bottle to myself...

Hmm...I'm taking it that my almond coconut chocolate truffles aren't on the clean list?? Are you sure...2 pounds of powdered sugar, evap. milk, 1 1/2 pounds of butter...couple pounds of coconut...almonds..chocolate....sounds pretty healthy to me.

Then again, I'm the girl who's always tried to justify that mint chocolate chip ice cream is a well balanced mean-- dairy, mint it a veggie, chocolate is a bean....

Kate

PS- Gotta have some rum too....

Top Bottom