Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If We All Had A X-mas Party What....

I like E much much better, but during my dieting, only GHB is on the list :( E takes to much out of me, it kinda acts as a diuretic, and I feel dead the next couple of days, 5HTP helps out a little, but not enough, where as GHB, you get about 1/2 the effect of E but without any ill effects :)

E gets to be some scary stuff after a while, plus you feel useless the next day.
G!

But as with all things, moderation!

Oooooh put me down for mashed spuds (and gravy), plus stove top stuffing. Carbs carbs carbs.

I was trying to think of a funny thread that we would all have a good laugh about, when I can up with this covered dish THING...........................BUT DAMN.!!!!!.............I SURE WISH IT WAS POSSIBLE.....at least we all know who would be coming and what WE would expect them to BRING!:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Sassy69 said:
Big fat juicy hunk of top round or some fresh shot hog snapper (local delicacy) - screw the carb temptations when you have a hunk of protein like that laying around!

DOUBLE :sick:

I second the GHB:) Along w/ some good ol turkey and stuffing...mashed potatos...dinner rolls.....pies..fudge..cake...oops getting carried away..I would be satisfied w/ the G alone!!!

Top Bottom