Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

If someone keeps viewing your profile

How can you tell someone keeps viewing your profile? Is that one of them nifty moderator abilities? and if so, why do you keep checking their profile to see that they are viewing your profile? Stwange distoibances

Oh, and its not me for anyone reading. Who is it btw? Out the freak, do it now!
 
If you'd pick up the phone once in a while I wouldn't have to resort to such drastic measures just to get me a lil somethin somethin.
 
it wasnt me
 
Sorry. :( Couldn't help it.
 
SoKlueles said:
it wasnt me
Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt-naked
banging on the bathroom floor
How could I forget
That I had given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me

How you can grant the woman access to your villa
Trespasser and a witness while you cling on your pillow
You better watch your back before she turn into a killer
Best for you and the situation not to call the beaner
To be a true player you have to know how to play
If she say you're not, convince her say you're gay
Never admit to a word when she say makes a claim
And you tell her baby no way

But she caught me on the counter
(It wasn't me)
Saw me banging on the sofa
(It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower
(It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera
(It wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder
(It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her
(It wasn't me)
Heard the screams getting louder
(It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt-naked
lying on the bathroom floor
I had tried to keep her from what she was about to see
Why should she believe me when I told her it wasn't me

Make sure she knows it's not you and lead her on da right prefix
Whenever you should see her make da giggolo flex
As funny as it be by you, it not that complex
Seein' is believin' so you better change your specs
You know she not gonna be worrying bout things from the past
Hardly recollecting and then she'll go to noontime mass
Rik-boy, your answer: go over there but if she pack a gun
You know you better run fast

But she caught me on the counter
(It wasn't me)
Saw me banging on the sofa
(It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower
(It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera
(It wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder
(It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her
(It wasn't me)
Heard the screams getting louder
(It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt-naked
banging on the bathroom floor
How could I forget
That I had given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me

Gonna tell her that I'm sorry for the pain that I've caused
I've been listenin' to your reasonin'
It makes no sense at all
We should tell her that I'm sorry for the pain that I've caused
You may think that you're a player
But you're completely lost
thats why i sing
Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt-naked
lying on the bathroom floor
How could I forget
That I had given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me
 
EnderJE said:
Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt-naked
banging on the bathroom floor
How could I forget
That I had given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me

How you can grant the woman access to your villa
Trespasser and a witness while you cling on your pillow
You better watch your back before she turn into a killer
Best for you and the situation not to call the beaner
To be a true player you have to know how to play
If she say you're not, convince her say you're gay
Never admit to a word when she say makes a claim
And you tell her baby no way

But she caught me on the counter
(It wasn't me)
Saw me banging on the sofa
(It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower
(It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera
(It wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder
(It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her
(It wasn't me)
Heard the screams getting louder
(It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt-naked
lying on the bathroom floor
I had tried to keep her from what she was about to see
Why should she believe me when I told her it wasn't me

Make sure she knows it's not you and lead her on da right prefix
Whenever you should see her make da giggolo flex
As funny as it be by you, it not that complex
Seein' is believin' so you better change your specs
You know she not gonna be worrying bout things from the past
Hardly recollecting and then she'll go to noontime mass
Rik-boy, your answer: go over there but if she pack a gun
You know you better run fast

But she caught me on the counter
(It wasn't me)
Saw me banging on the sofa
(It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower
(It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera
(It wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder
(It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her
(It wasn't me)
Heard the screams getting louder
(It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt-naked
banging on the bathroom floor
How could I forget
That I had given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me

Gonna tell her that I'm sorry for the pain that I've caused
I've been listenin' to your reasonin'
It makes no sense at all
We should tell her that I'm sorry for the pain that I've caused
You may think that you're a player
But you're completely lost
thats why i sing
Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt-naked
lying on the bathroom floor
How could I forget
That I had given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me
i just did all that a few mins ago
 
It's been raining since you left me
Now I'm drowning in the flood
You see I've always been a fighter
But without you I give up
Now I can't sing a love song
Like the way it's meant to be
Well, I guess I'm not that good anymore
But baby, that's just me
 
EnderJE said:
It's been raining since you left me
Now I'm drowning in the flood
You see I've always been a fighter
But without you I give up
Now I can't sing a love song
Like the way it's meant to be
Well, I guess I'm not that good anymore
But baby, that's just me
i love that song:)
 
And I will love you, baby - Always
And I'll be there forever and a day - Always
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and
The words don't rhyme
And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you - Always
 
Maybe to check what threads they've posted on.

Here's a question- what's the easiest way to tell if someone's replied to a post of your own? Does that thread subscribing gig keep track of stuff like that?

oh btw "it wasn't me" :)
 
BrothaBill said:
its not possible
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by digger : Today at 12:46 PM[/
QUOTE]


what's the point of the fake edit?
 
Lestat said:
BrothaBill said:
its not possible
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by digger : Today at 12:46 PM[/
QUOTE]


what's the point of the fake edit?

whatchou talking 'bout Willis
 
Lestat said:
BrothaBill said:
its not possible
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by digger : Today at 12:46 PM[/
QUOTE]


what's the point of the fake edit?


Was this in response to my post about thread subscribing?
 
BrothaBill said:
whatchou talking 'bout Willis
you are turning into the new OMEGA when it comes to deleted posts
 
i tried to bold it to make it stand out so it fucked up the quote, but your original post was...

BrothaBill said:
its not possible
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by digger : Today at 12:46 PM
 
Lestat said:
you are turning into the new OMEGA when it comes to deleted posts

yeah, Im the new Omega, didnt know you were the post police
 
its me ...but would you clarify how many times a day is to much so I know how much to cut back
 
BrothaBill said:
yeah, Im the new Omega, didnt know you were the post police
lol.. you can call me that when I start screen capping your posts!! lol
 
KillahBee said:
that spelling mistake in your sig banner gay thing is KILLING me velvett


LOL

I never noticed it until you mentioned it.
I didn't make it so I'm just the idiot that didn't notice not the one that typed it.

Hmmmm wonder if I can fix it...
 
velvett said:
LOL

I never noticed it until you mentioned it.
I didn't make it so I'm just the idiot that didn't notice not the one that typed it.

Hmmmm wonder if I can fix it...

if you can't, I'll fix it for you on monday. now that I see it, it'll bother me. lol
and yeah- i have the semi stalker who says they know where I live too. Luckily for me... they are wrong. :)
 
Guilty as charged!! Can ya blame me? ;-)
You may now arrest and handcuff me to whatever your wishes desire

Whiskey
 
Top Bottom