Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I love to play WarCraft...

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
I've been playing Warcraft III like crazy for a while but after I've beaten it a few times...it gets old.

Are there any other games that are similar that I might like?

Thanks

B True

Red Alert is in the Command And Conquere Series.
Yuri's Revenge was pretty cool too.

C & C generals kicks ass. Plus Zero Hour is cool as hell.

Civilization and Age of Mythology are cool too.

WODIN said:
Red Alert is in the Command And Conquere Series.
Yuri's Revenge was pretty cool too.

C & C generals kicks ass. Plus Zero Hour is cool as hell.

Civilization and Age of Mythology are cool too.

I saw Civilization for sale at Wal-Mart the other night and it caught my eye. Meant to search for it on the net for reviews when I got home...but forgot the name.

B True

Generals....if you like blowing stuff up...same RTS type thing....you can be a number of different armies - Americans, chinese, or terrorists and something else i think.

i have a copy, but I never really mastered these RTS things....i prefer first person shooters.

b fold the truth said:

I saw Civilization for sale at Wal-Mart the other night and it caught my eye. Meant to search for it on the net for reviews when I got home...but forgot the name.

B True

It's a basic build up through various stages of society and fight to survive against other groups kind of war strategy game. No real story line per say other than picking time periods to explore which is pretty cool.

I like a more complicated game..like tic tac toe

RADAR

jerkbox said:
Generals....if you like blowing stuff up...same RTS type thing....you can be a number of different armies - Americans, chinese, or terrorists and something else i think.

i have a copy, but I never really mastered these RTS things....i prefer first person shooters.

It sounds cool...similar to WarCraft where you can be humans, orcs, etc...

B True

Top Bottom