Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If anyone needs a ful CPA review course from Becker...

img_contest188b.jpg

You spent the time getting your masters, worked one job and are now changing career courses? lmao dude. That's a shit ton of money to spend on education to not use it. You think you'll ever go back to the accounting field?

How do you protect yourself as a seller on paypal?? UPS delivery with signature receipt?

What if buyer says he never got item, or is damaged or if paypal says cc is fradulent, etc. They can take back your funds from your cc/bank account and leave u with no money or product. I'm always hesitant of selling big items on ebay for that reason.

r

You spent the time getting your masters, worked one job and are now changing career courses? lmao dude. That's a shit ton of money to spend on education to not use it. You think you'll ever go back to the accounting field?

The first job I got laid off from was at a huge firm, but did receive a couple bad reviews and basically hated it regardless. So thought all my troubles would be solved going to a tiny firm. Nope, same shit different day and I got fired, not laid off so whatever. I look at it this way, I got a solid education and got what I came for, which was undergrad and a masters. doesnt matter how I pay for it as long as it gets paid for the way I want it to be. I wont be a slave or chain myself to a job/career for 20 years so I can make $350/mo student loan payments. Other jobs I get pay just as well and can pay bills just the same. When someone pays $100K for a liberal arts or history PhD but yet they arent in the same field they went to school for no one seems to mention anything. I dont see how its any different. Dont know if I will ever go back into the accounting field, depends if going into law enforcement doesnt work out.

homeboy here is a real accountant. Past education=sunk cost.........eh SD??....:lmao:

So you're law enforcement job must be paying as well or better.....what is that, a good opportunity cost differential??....lmao again.

Actually, the accounting degree works in your favor for higher up LE positions. Especially feds. The FBI loves accounting degrees.

Sucks to hear you hated your jobs. Were you finance or managerial?

The first job I got laid off from was at a huge firm, but did receive a couple bad reviews and basically hated it regardless. So thought all my troubles would be solved going to a tiny firm. Nope, same shit different day and I got fired, not laid off so whatever. I look at it this way, I got a solid education and got what I came for, which was undergrad and a masters. doesnt matter how I pay for it as long as it gets paid for the way I want it to be. I wont be a slave or chain myself to a job/career for 20 years so I can make $350/mo student loan payments. Other jobs I get pay just as well and can pay bills just the same. When someone pays $100K for a liberal arts or history PhD but yet they arent in the same field they went to school for no one seems to mention anything. I dont see how its any different. Dont know if I will ever go back into the accounting field, depends if going into law enforcement doesnt work out.

Top Bottom