Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i

samoth said:
OH NOES! The prestine sanctity of the chat board is being compromised by gaseous juicers!

:cow:

lol - I just thought it was funny that the thread was created on the steroid board - it's definatly classic C&C material

jon79 said:
oh lord.....yea we all come to c&c for information

Actually, for those of us who don't watch television, listen to the radio, or read newspapers, C&C can be rather informative. Granted, it's usually not really important information, but... :D

chewyxrage said:
lol - I just thought it was funny that the thread was created on the steroid board - it's definatly classic C&C material
ohhhhh i got it now

lol l :heart: u

chewyxrage said:

I too thought someone moved this from the juicer board, but I think it originated here.

If people keep insisting on posting on both boards, we'll never know which side someone is on, dammit.

samoth said:
Actually, for those of us who don't watch television, listen to the radio, or read newspapers, C&C can be rather informative. Granted, it's usually not really important information, but... :D

i know i :heart: u bro

:fro:

Top Bottom