Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Racket sports and sarms

azeroai

Looking to get better at racket sports. Mainly tennis and racquetball
I started to play at a local park and when they pick Partners I'm always one of the last ones that get to play. they are a bunch of old farts and I'm tired of them disrespecting me! The only guy who wants to play with me is an old guy there who nobody wants to play with
I’m 30 years old
5’6’’ 165 pounds with 11% body fat
I need to get better and fast. Which sarms would work good?

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I started to play at a local park and when they pick Partners I'm always one of the last ones that get to play. they are a bunch of old farts and I'm tired of them disrespecting me! The only guy who wants to play with me is an old guy there who nobody wants to play with
I’m 30 years old
Drugs aren't gonna make you better at tennis. Nobody picks you because you prob aren't that good. Practice more. If your talking athletic endurance that's a different story but you say they are all "old farts" so i'm assuming that not the issue.

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I’m 30 years old
something to run around use cardarine gw 20mgs ed with cardazol 3-5 caps and n2guard

Top Bottom