Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I would like to make peace with some of you.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Because I'm a peace maker by nature. JH1, Jnevin, Jack Schitt, Clockwork, Swole, Redguru to begin with... Now you will either make peace with me or I'll have to kill you all... You make the choice. :) Just thought I'd give it a try. I'm sure we'll be insulting each other by next week.

you're alright bro

just a little angry and bitter about alot of things

but your new fiancee/wife seems to have mellowed you out a bit

needtogetaas said:
biteme I have always liked you bro your a good fella

The feeling is mutual. We all get on each others's nerves and irritate each other from time to time. Like brothers and sisters, but you have a good heart and that's all that matters to me. :)

biteme said:
Because I'm a peace maker by nature. JH1, Jnevin, Jack Schitt, Clockwork, Swole, Redguru to begin with... Now you will either make peace with me or I'll have to kill you all... You make the choice. :) Just thought I'd give it a try. I'm sure we'll be insulting each other by next week.

its ok bro, weve all been through this crap on here. it will happen again im sure of it.

bigmann245 said:
its ok bro, weve all been through this crap on here. it will happen again im sure of it.

LOL. No doubt. But, I really don't like negative interactions, just no way to avoid it sometimes.

needtogetaas said:
now go plat ya big dumb dumb.its said to see a 2002 poster like you as a non plat.

I'm taking a 6 month vacation ( will still work part-time) and figure out what I want to do..Say a prayer (can't hurt) I want to be able to do something that will benefit others as well as myself.

calveless wonder said:
you're alright bro

just a little angry and bitter about alot of things

but your new fiancee/wife seems to have mellowed you out a bit

For sure. I think I was born angry. and Thanks!

Top Bottom