Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wonder if a person would gain muscle mass by using only Nolva at 10mgs a day.

eddymerckx said:
interesting article --albiet biased (although it has a biblio)

http://www.all-natural.com/tamox.html

How to tell a piece of writing is bullshit:

"In a 1995 study published in the Journal of Fertility and Sterility, researchers found that women using a topical progesterone cream had dramatically reduced breast cell multiplication rates compared to women using either a placebo or estrogen. This exciting study demonstrated that natural progesterone creams impressively decreased breast cell proliferation rates. (27)"

And the source?

"27) Sellman, Sherrill, Hormone Heresy: What Women MUST Know About Their Hormones, GetWell International, USA, 1997, pages 107 - 108"

Hi! They don't even know how to properly cite a souce citing another souce.

Autodinged!

:cow:

Then again, pretty much no one knows how to actually read a non-popular publication, so it's a lose-lose situation. (But the drama ensuing on internet message boards is great, lol.)

samoth said:
How to tell a piece of writing is bullshit:

"In a 1995 study published in the Journal of Fertility and Sterility, researchers found that women using a topical progesterone cream had dramatically reduced breast cell multiplication rates compared to women using either a placebo or estrogen. This exciting study demonstrated that natural progesterone creams impressively decreased breast cell proliferation rates. (27)"

And the source?

"27) Sellman, Sherrill, Hormone Heresy: What Women MUST Know About Their Hormones, GetWell International, USA, 1997, pages 107 - 108"

Hi! They don't even know how to properly cite a souce citing another souce.

Autodinged!

i said "biased" (eddymerckx, "I wonder if a person...", at 10, Elite Fitness (December 18, 2007)--maybe should have said very very slanted--but still interesting :)

samoth said:
Then again, pretty much no one knows how to actually read a non-popular publication, so it's a lose-lose situation. (But the drama ensuing on internet message boards is great, lol.)

i do, but the ones that i read are of little help unless i get busted or want to bring suit against a source :)

This is all anectdotal evidence. I'm sure Samoth is right when he says there are no official real studies. But, I'm going to try the experiment anyway. I feel its a fairly safe experiment in the world of AA.S.

xrsist said:
how long do you plan to take it?

I haven't completely decided yet, I'm open to suggestions. My original inkling was to go for 6-8 weeks, but I'm not sure of the effects of running it that long/short.

Opinions?

Top Bottom