Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wished they wood assassinate that little japdick fgt

I hate both those unfunny faggots. Hopefully this encourages studios to stop making movies with them.

Totally agree...fucking douchebags

James Franco is just awful. He can't act at all and ruins everything he touches. Movie like This is The End are saved by a good supporting cast, where movies like Spring Breakers should get him shot.

Seth Rogan is just played out. His whole "I'm a fat, quirky Jew" shtick lost it's charm around Knocked Up, and now it's just irritating to see him play the same character over and over. His also a huge douche in real life and his non stop tweets make him look like a cry baby.

James Franco is just awful. He can't act at all and ruins everything he touches. Movie like This is The End are saved by a good supporting cast, where movies like Spring Breakers should get him shot.

Seth Rogan is just played out. His whole "I'm a fat, quirky Jew" shtick lost it's charm around Knocked Up, and now it's just irritating to see him play the same character over and over. His also a huge douche in real life and his non stop tweets make him look like a cry baby.

everyone in Hollywood are fgts

Top Bottom