Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i was at this girls house and this other GIRL FELL IN THE POOL RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

Also, the title of this thread and the way you emphasized "FELL IN THE POOL" makes it sound like the girl fell of a fucking building into cement. She fell into water from several inches above the water. Not exactly a major issue

KillahBee said:
Also, the title of this thread and the way you emphasized "FELL IN THE POOL" makes it sound like the girl fell of a fucking building into cement. She fell into water from several inches above the water. Not exactly a major issue
your a stupid idiot.

she was walking to go inside, really drunk, and im like "be careful not to fall in", and then she falls off a ledge, hits her shin, and barely missed her head and had to overexageratedly fall in to avoid hitting her head. it was the funniest fucking thing iv seen.

SublimeZM said:
your a stupid idiot.

she was walking to go inside, really drunk, and im like "be careful not to fall in", and then she falls off a ledge, hits her shin, and barely missed her head and had to overexageratedly fall in to avoid hitting her head. it was the funniest fucking thing iv seen.

I can't really argue with that

Re: i was at this girls house and this other GIRL FELL IN THE POOL RIGHT IN FRONT OF

samoth said:
It's a benzo. Alternate spelling 'klonopin'. K-pins. Same class as xanax. Effects often likened to alcohol or marijuana intoxication. High potential for addiction. Long half life. Mixes with alcohol like a motherfucker. Destroys memory of events that happen while on the drug(s).

It was kind of a joke.

:cow:

methadone + benzo = near heroin.. heard about that?

Re: i was at this girls house and this other GIRL FELL IN THE POOL RIGHT IN FRONT OF

Phaded said:

I've never even seen methadone on the street. I've only read about it.

:cow:

Phaded said:
I think that is what killed anna nicole and her son. Not an advisable mixture.

Top Bottom