Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I get led on?

smithstetics

Met this girl from school about a month ago, we both started to really liked each other and we went out on a date. She said she was in this for the long run, and was pretty excited to be dating me. Our second date fell through, not because of time problems, but i think because she didnt like me. Earlier tonight I asked her if she still liked me. I only asked because we hadn't talked much and our plans had fell through. She told me shes starting to like me more as a friend, it was weird because she said when we hung out it was fun, but she didn't see it going in a relationship direction. I don't get it because we only hung out once and went on one date that we both had a lot of fun on. I can't help but feel led on and that the whole relationship was fake. I don't know what to do, she told me the liking me as a friend thing 6 hours ago, I can't sleep and i'm torn. We didn't really talk much about it before she went to bed. What should I do? I'm sad as hell

You met dick, faggot

Met this girl from school about a month ago, we both started to really liked each other and we went out on a date. She said she was in this for the long run, and was pretty excited to be dating me. Our second date fell through, not because of time problems, but i think because she didnt like me. Earlier tonight I asked her if she still liked me. I only asked because we hadn't talked much and our plans had fell through. She told me shes starting to like me more as a friend, it was weird because she said when we hung out it was fun, but she didn't see it going in a relationship direction. I don't get it because we only hung out once and went on one date that we both had a lot of fun on. I can't help but feel led on and that the whole relationship was fake. I don't know what to do, she told me the liking me as a friend thing 6 hours ago, I can't sleep and i'm torn. We didn't really talk much about it before she went to bed. What should I do? I'm sad as hell

Why do you feel like she led you on? How long did you feel like she was leading you on or pretending vs. not actually feeling something for you? From your post it sounds like she's been pretty upfront and honest. Sorry you're hurt tho xx

Form this post you sound about 13

Some advice: Dont ever feel like you are always chasing any one girl without any reciprocation.

Top Bottom