Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to start planning a trip to Africa, has anyone ever been?

haahahahahaahahah

Turdmega

rnch said:
Marilyn Mc Cool.....searching the analog punch cards of my memory.....she was the lead siger of "the fifth dimension", a vocal group of the mid/late 60's...try to find "my beautifull baloon aka "up up and away or "let the sunshine" or "last night" to hear and appreciate her soaring vocals.

a rather attractive woman, in a quiet, dignified, stylish way...high cheekbones, dazzling smile, nice figure, long, relaxed, wavy hair...the vanessa williams of her time. :artist:

she and her husband, billie davis, a back up singer in the "fifth dimension" had a short lived variety show in the early 70's that showed off her intelligence, sense of humor and wit as well as her awesome vocal abilities. their one hit together "you don't have to be a star" was a crowd pleasing/fm radio hit at the time. i haven't seen any recent pics of her, but i suspect she has aged/matured gracefully? :p
In 1975, McCoo and Davis left The 5th Dimension and began performing as a duo. Landing a contract with ABC Records, they recorded their 1976 debut album, I Hope We Get to Love in Time. The first single was the title track, which was a mid-chart hit. Their follow up, "You Don't Have to Be a Star (To Be In My Show)" was an even bigger hit, reaching No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in January 1977. McCoo and Davis were awarded a gold single and a gold album as well as a Grammy for the R&B Performance by a Group or Duo. They also hosted their own television series, The Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis, Jr Show, on CBS in Summer 1977. After one more album on ABC in 1978, the pair signed with CBS Records the following year and released their last album as a duo.

The pair decided to go solo professionally in the early 1980s with McCoo hosting the popular American syndicated television series Solid Gold from 1981 through 1984 and again from 1986 through 1988.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_McCoo

no fair, smurf...u used the internet for research.

ah used mah braine....:FRlol:

javaguru said:
Not bitter, I just understand women.....they all have a plan for their life. They expect to be married around 25-26..house in the suburbs...first baby before 30....blah blah blah. It's funny to watch them scramble when life doesn't give them everything they think they deserve. :)

The coin has two sides

Top Bottom