Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to apologize

Enrico said:

LOL that's not what I meant...I didn't mean that no one would want to be you. What I meant was that it's really moronic and immature to imitate people in general. Sorry for the confusion...

Oh I know, no big deal, I was just playing.

:D

Blah - - btw - I know who this person is. He was banned once before, lost his name, came back under another. I think he backed down so he didnt get banned again.:) Not to mention, he had no reason to be fucking with me, I have never said a word to him.

I don't know what happened, but you shouldn't mess around with Kronk and Azia, as they happen to be quite popular around here.

BigGuns2 said:
I don't know what happened, but you shouldn't mess around with Kronk and Azia, as they happen to be quite popular around here.

I'll go out on a limb and say you shouldn't randomly fuck around with any of the people here.

frorider6 said:

I'll go out on a limb and say you shouldn't randomly fuck around with any of the people here.

Fo Sho!! You never know who you'll be fucking with........and he sure did fuck with the wrong people!
:FRlol:

Top Bottom