Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to apologize

K

kr0nk

I want to apologize to Kronk, Pauly, and Azia. I said some things that I shouldn't have. I don't know why I did it but I did. After talking to Kronk through PM"s I have realized that he is a pretty cool bro and I have no reason to try to piss him off. To Cornholio and anyone else I pissed off I apologize.

Love,
Susan

Franco C said:
Seriously, what would make you want to do something like that in the first place. An obsession?

kronk said:

Gee thanks:mix:

LOL that's not what I meant...I didn't mean that no one would want to be you. What I meant was that it's really moronic and immature to imitate people in general. Sorry for the confusion...

If you want to come on here a be an ass, then go for it. Be prepared for the consequences though. Don't back down when you've been busted, you only look like a bigger pussy.

You popped off at the mouth, got smacked down, and now you're crying in the corner like the puss you are.

Go away.

frorider6 said:
If you want to come on here a be an ass, then go for it. Be prepared for the consequences though. Don't back down when you've been busted, you only look like a bigger pussy.

You popped off at the mouth, got smacked down, and now you're crying in the corner like the puss you are.

Go away.

Are you talking to me? Or the fake Kronk? :confused:

Cuz I'm not "backing down", I was serious...

Top Bottom