Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i want more!deca 300?

04gtmatt

i have been taking entantat qv 250 and i want more.i was thinking about deca 300 im taking my my 3rd cc tomarro and ive gained about 7 pounds but i cant tell that im getting bigger but i am getting stronger . sould i wait a little bit then see what happens.i want deca 300 but can i cycle that by it self also some guy told me he could test 400 and ive never herd of 400 is there such thing.

Stay with the test e. Test 400 burns quite abit. Also you could throw in some deca with that test for a nice cycle. Go 500/week with the test e and 400/ week with the deca.

I like to finish off my cycles with test instead of deca. Yes there's test 400, in fact i have some now.. I've even seen 500!!! Never tried it though

this was my plan
week 1 entantet qv 250 1 cc
week 2 " "
week3 " "
wekk 4 " " ,deca 200 1 cc
continue till wekk 8 then finish the deca on its ownand yes i have pct

04gtmatt said:
this was my plan
week 1 entantet qv 250 1 cc
week 2 " "
week3 " "
wekk 4 " " ,deca 200 1 cc
continue till wekk 8 then finish the deca on its ownand yes i have pct

Try this I think you will be much more pleased with the results.

500 mgs test per week (mon and thur)
400 mgs deca per week (mon and thur)
Run for 10-12 weeks

dude your badd ass thnx man for actualyy helping me out but i was now thining about:
test 250 week 1-3 4th week continue test run deca as well then star taking icc of each on fourth week then start runnig 1 cc of each on monday then thursday. but is that to much im only 5 10 175 and this is my first time to use gear.thanx

04gtmatt said:
dude your badd ass thnx man for actualyy helping me out but i was now thining about:
test 250 week 1-3 4th week continue test run deca as well then star taking icc of each on fourth week then start runnig 1 cc of each on monday then thursday. but is that to much im only 5 10 175 and this is my first time to use gear.thanx

If this is your first cycle Bro you can the run just the test e. Just remember you can always run another cycle in the future. You don't need to do too much for your first. Good luck. Train hard as hell and you will see good results with just the test e. (diet and rest have to be in check). Stay with the 500 mgs / week.

Top Bottom