Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want big quads but not a big ass

it looks like blubber unless you have the legs and rest of your body to back it up as muscle.
dont worry about it. if you have big glutes, chances are you have large quads and hams too. its all good. ladies dig it.

Thanks, I'm gonna try and implement some of these suggestions. I'll post a pic of my ass in couple months for ya'll :D !!!

A manly well-rounded butt...

is god damn hot and a real turn on for women, survey have shown this fact over and over again. It's not only us, guys who love butts, females too!
I couldn't believe this fact many years ago, it was quite a revelation, and amazingly enough a lot of guys don't know this. Women 'translate' a nice manly butt as he can have a good thrust when love-making.
I've notice that at work, when I use certain pants that bring out my nice small rounded male butt, they look man!

The Corsaire.....boarding party, AWAY!!!:D

Try to focus on your hams. If you get big hams, it wont look so obvious that you have a big butt. If you look at a lot of the pros pics in magazines, you can see they all have big asses however their hams are so huge that it's not so obvious.

Yes, chicks love huge asses, as long as they are hard. I think its the lingering homophobia that clouds people from realizing this. One day, it will be a given.

A fat ass is flat and wide, and a muscular ass is round. Chicks, and guys, have no problems distinguishing the two.

Ask some what they think of your ass. Seriously. You will be surprised.

What I do

Place a board underneath your heels, or 2- 10lb plates (one under each foot). This will help shift the focus to the fron tof your quads.

AGREED. :):)
I would have to say partially big butts are genetic and other then that, direct quad exercises, that dont involve the glutes may help. I would recommend leg presses with your feet very low on the platform (the higher your feet the more emphasis on your hamstrings and glutes), front squats, smith-machine squats, leg extensions, barbell squats with your heels elevated, hack squats, any a few others I am forgetting. I would definitely say that a large butt throws off your symmetry if its too big.

agreed - the one bodypart of mine that i have no problem make grow is my ass. chicks love it though and as long as it is'nt disproportionate it looks even better. i hav'nt really found anyway to keep it from getting sore 'cause i'm never gonna quit squating ass to heels!

Top Bottom