Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wanna bang an older man.....

I am 43 and am very hard and cut all over ; not just the package. Only thing my wife would have my package removed if i were caught.
I am sure I could make you wet before even before you undress. I can make my wife wet just drying off after getting out of the shower. just a fantasy
Cheers
:p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D

Sailor girl I think its alright to have fantasies and all. But you have to realize when you post all of these and other topics that deal with your sexual life, you're goign to be disrespected. Whether you know it or not, that's the reputation you have obtained. You know guys are going to go wild over whatever you say. Start respecting yourself, seriously. And no, I wouldn't bang you if you asked me...sorry.

(not a flame)

Garza said:
Sailor girl I think its alright to have fantasies and all. But you have to realize when you post all of these and other topics that deal with your sexual life, you're goign to be disrespected. Whether you know it or not, that's the reputation you have obtained. You know guys are going to go wild over whatever you say. Start respecting yourself, seriously. And no, I wouldn't bang you if you asked me...sorry.

(not a flame)

I don't care all too much about my reputation on a chat board on the internet Garza....and I wouldn't bang you if you were the last guy on earth either....and yes...that's a flame.

you excpect us to believe that you would refuse to give sex to garza!!!? haha no women can resist him!!! good luck at finding an older dude. shouldnt be too difficult i wouldnt think.

Top Bottom