Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I tried to buy food at a regular store & people were looking at me like I was crazy.

Re: I tried to buy food at a regular store & people were looking at me like I was cra

basically porridge oats - you can get em powdered and mix in shakes...awesome!! Low GI as well

Re: I tried to buy food at a regular store & people were looking at me like I was cra

The only looks I ever get is if an item is on extreme special - once e.g., John West tuna was 1/2 price so I bought 40 tins, and on another time wheet bix (100% wheet Australian cereal) was 70% off so I bought 30 boxes.

Having said this, if anyone here gets looks, I suspect they are preferable to those of the extremely obese. I myself can't help checking out the shopping trolley of someone who is really fat, and at times, have to prevent myself from disrespectfully shaking my head. And I know other people do this too. It's pretty rude, but I can't help it - I'm a superficial bastard.

And whereas as a jacked bodybuiler takes pride in odd stares (I assume - wouldn't personally know), a fat person just gets depressed and emotionally goes to Krispy Kremes.

oats... cut up oats

Albertsons had Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast on sale this weekend for $1.49lb.....I purchased 24 lbs...the butcher looked at me like I was crazy.....Jumbo Scallops on sale...10 lbs...I always look for the bargins!!! :D

Top Bottom