Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I tried to buy food at a regular store & people were looking at me like I was crazy.

JHorn31G

It was pretty funny I picked up
4 tubs of oatmeal
5 jars of ANPB
6 boxes of WW pasta
5 dozen eggs
2 tubs of cottage cheese
6 bags of frozen veggies

I was going to pick up a bunch of sweet potatoes, but they made em hella expensive. I don't usually snack except for fruit n protein bars. I have mad chicken breasts already. Do you guys know of any other foods for post workout?

Re: I tried to buy food at a regular store & people were looking at me like I was cra

Awesome! Looks like my shopping list bro!

Lots afood - I leek beef n sweet potatoe stew, chicken n noodles, I make tuna burgers as well, turkey burgers, meatloaf (turkey or beef), rice and tuna (or oily fish), eggs are good but I save em for bedtime, whey protein flapjacks (pm me for any recipes).

Obviousley this as about 30 mins after my PWO shake

Re: I tried to buy food at a regular store & people were looking at me like I was cra

haha yeah everyone looks at me weird when I go shopping every week

It's like
tons of veggies
10 1lbs packets of meat
few dozen eggs
few gallons of milk
4 tubs of cottage cheese

haha it's great they are like what is with this guy buying so much damn meat

Reminds me of my Favorite IFBB Pro frank mcgrath
“I go to the local supermarket every week. It's like a job and I clock in, same day, same time, every time. The people who work there all know me. They're like my co-workers. They all say hello and I nod my head. Even the new girl, the one who asked about the eggs, waves to me now when she sees me… Yeah, I'm a “regular”. Of course, there are people who shop who don't know me. Their reaction to me is always good for a laugh. Shit, some of their expressions are fucking priceless. Take last week for example. The weather's been cold, so I'm wearing my hoodie and sweats. I grabbed one of the carts and started making my way to the four aisles, the ones I know by heart. So I'm approaching the first and as I'm about to turn a corner, this little old lady comes shooting out of nowhere and our carts nearly hit. She looks up and is about to say something, but when she sees me, I see it… That expression I've seen a thousand times before. Loathing. It's happens slow, see--it starts with surprise, then shock, and then loathing. She can't control it. It just happens automatically. She doesn't know me, but I can see the intense dislike on her face. So what are you gonna do? Of course, there is a small minority of people who see past this body, like my girl. Last week, she was telling me about something similar. No, she's not a bodybuilder, but she is a real looker. She gets stares all the time, but it's not disgust or loathing--it's something else. Anyway, she used a word, 'lookism' I think it was… Judging people based on appearances. I know all about this... It's fucking ironic that I'm in a sport where I'm judged by the way I look. These judges scrutinize every detail, every inch, every pose, in a critical way. I submit to this judging, a necessity, ,voluntarily. In the supermarket though, there is also judging, judgment. But it's completely fucking different…”

Why can't we all meet up somewhere, go into a grocery store, and start staring down the peeps with boxes of snack cakes and frozen dinners. We'll walk up to them with our shopping carts loaded and grab their bicep "Don't workout much do you?" Essentially create the bizarro world of grocery shopping.

Recently i was in the bakery section of a local store inspecting loafs of bread for whole wheat content. 2 dudes behind the counter starting making comments "Don't crush the bread man! HaHaHa". Yeah bros, that's a real knee slapper.

Lol "Don't crush the bread man" I love douchebags like that cause I always have the right thing to say. The other day someone said to me

Douchebag: wow you stocking up?
Me: yep
DB: what for?
Me: I'm going to Alaska
DB: really!?
Me: no
DB: oh

Then they put on their sad face :| I've never had those flapjacks. But I make these zuchinni oatmeal pancakes.

^^^ LOL. Its probably all about the timing and demeanor of that last No. Up until then you are enthusiast and actually going along with them and then BAM. Stoic cold look "No".

What does oatmeal contain?

Never had it before!

Top Bottom