Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think the superior cardio question is answered without a doubt

400s are a beast, by far one of the HARDEST events ever, i used to do 400m hurdles, now if that shit aint hard i dont know what is

i find it amusing how marathons are marketed as healthy events. You have the Flora marathon in London and other marathons around the world where healthy living is the topic and people join in the belief that they are doing something good for their heart and body. C'mon, marathons are as catabolic as fuck. It will kill your testosterone levels, promote muscle wastage, dramatically increase cortisol levels (which funnily enough, its the hormone that everyone wants to defeat for healthy purposes) and overtress the whole body and heart. Not only that, but many of the people that join it are not trained proiperly and suffer from blackouts to heart attacks.
I just had to get this off my mouth, as last year I was watching the advertising for one of these marathons and they used slogans such as "good for your heart" and "why not join and improve your health?". neddless to say, the marathon was promoted by companies whih were invlolved in the food and health market, so it all makes sense.

I run on trails near my home and did sprints during a storm. If it's not too bad out, you can do it. If you get really brutal storms or whatever though, then just do HIIT cycling with the bike at a higher intensity, or swimming, or run on a treadmill. It'll work either way, but I'd figure it's ideal to actually run.

Just pray you don't get too much bad weather.

Tom Treutlein said:
I run on trails near my home and did sprints during a storm. If it's not too bad out, you can do it. If you get really brutal storms or whatever though, then just do HIIT cycling with the bike at a higher intensity, or swimming, or run on a treadmill. It'll work either way, but I'd figure it's ideal to actually run.

Just pray you don't get too much bad weather.
Thanks..now does anyone have any HIIT for the Treadmill????

Top Bottom