Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think my wife is seriously fucking nuts, I mean head case nuts.

'S',

She was D*R*U*N*K and KNOWS what buttons to push to get a reaction outta you! She was working OVERTIME pushin 'em last night by the sounds of it!

It's not right that she verbally abused you,but us ladies tend to go for the throat! Sounds like Maria knows how to hurt with the best of US! I've said some VERY harsh things to my man while plastered/high- I can be a MEAN drunk too!!!!!!

Ask yourself this question: "Does she make these kinds of comments to you when she is sober?" If the answer is "Yes", then I would seek some professional help for your marriage.

Gabrielle

has your wife ever hit you before last night? she sounds like she was on more than alcohol. good luck, no one should have to endure abuse like that.

Fantom 1 said some good words and Mommakin had some good words as well, my post would combine there words. peace

Stay calm. Wait a few days and if your still thinking about a divorce then you need to make a real good plan.
You need to plan on her divorcing you and taking most of your assests and leaving you with the debt's.

I don't want to offend the ladies here but honestly when you give a guy booze and get drunk you don't know what you are getting ie..flirt, mean, motormouth, psycho, voilent, quiet, loving etc..every guy is a different drunk, depends on the guy.

Now every single women I have known or don't even know wellfrankly from what I see you can give even the sweetest girl in the world more booze then she can handle and well they always turn into mental cases.Never fucking fails. and like vixenbabe said make em mad and they go for the throat. Never mind the fact that they get a fucking stupid idea in their heads they are about as easy to handle as an elephant stampede.

I just can't tell you how many sweet, nice laidies I have seen get way too many drinks in their system and go "what the fuck?"

All and all ending your marriage over this is a little premature unless it is something that happens very often. I would be surprised if she even remembers have the shit she said or did.

Everyone has the right to have a blast and tie a few on but everytime any woman I know gets wasted I always have to turn into a babysitter because of the way they act just so they dont get into any trouble with whatever is out there.Total jeckyl and hyde shit.

Me or nobody else here has no easy answer as we are not professionals but only thing I would suggest is if you talk about it with her don't rub it in her face which I don't think you will do anyways.

I was pissed when I wrote those things about getting a divorce, but i meant it at the time. We just hung up again and I'm going to go get her. I'll write more later, but I just wanted to say "Thank you" to all of you for the things you said.

i know what it's like to be hurt so badly by someone you love so much. you let your defenses down and then something happens and all you can do is sit there and think about what happened.it's hard but true love will come through

Top Bottom