Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think i'm ready for pro-hormones

FitnessFrk said:
true test levels "peak" in the 20's but levels begin to raise sharply in the teen years. along with many other hormones.

the teen years would be the worst period of time where a person would want to "experiment" with things with no substantial positive medical evidence let alone what negative effects it could have on someone during the main growth years. "growth spurts" occur in the teen years.

I appreciate your concern, but I still don't know what beyond premature epiphyseal closure makes steroid use in teenage years any less toxic than in adult years. I know you have alot of suspicions, but as a scientist I want facts. Personally, I can't point my finger on any.

pa1ad said:

I appreciate your concern, but I still don't know what beyond premature epiphyseal closure makes steroid use in teenage years any less toxic than in adult years. I know you have alot of suspicions, but as a scientist I want facts. Personally, I can't point my finger on any.

Note: This is NOT an endorsement of teenage prohormone or anabolic steroid use

I come from a family of pro football players so I know about professional sports. My uncle was a d back and my father was a full back and can barely play golf with out pain now. but that was his choice that he made after college (who wouldn't have ! :) ).

The question is at what price are you willing to pay? To excel now and by burned out, possibly seriously injured later on in your 20's and 30's. and spend the rest of your life on the couch as a spectator?

I loved sports all through school and was fortunate to be a natural athlete. I saw friends take roids for football in high school, sure they kicked ass then when they got to college they blew because they had no real athletic abilities.

It’s your call, but you will find out in life not to many "good" things come quick or easy that are worthwhile or long lasting.

Good luck with whatever decision you make! :)

FitnessFrk said:
I come from a family of pro football players so I know about professional sports. My uncle was a d back and my father was a full back and can barely play golf with out pain now. but that was his choice that he made after college (who wouldn't have ! :) ).

The question is at what price are you willing to pay? To excel now and by burned out, possibly seriously injured later on in your 20's and 30's. and spend the rest of your life on the couch as a spectator?

I loved sports all through school and was fortunate to be a natural athlete. I saw friends take roids for football in high school, sure they kicked ass then when they got to college they blew because they had no real athletic abilities.

It’s your call, but you will find out in life not to many "good" things come quick or easy that are worthwhile or long lasting.

Good luck with whatever decision you make! :)

Listen to him, he is correct. Do steroids now and you will peak early and possibly blow what your ultimate potential will be in later years. But hell, if being the high school star is all that matters in your life then go for it. There is a hell of alot of years after high school though, and by the time you are 30 no one will give a shit that you were the all state fullback of 2002

pa1ad said:

Listen to him, he is correct. Do steroids now and you will peak early and possibly blow what your ultimate potential will be in later years. But hell, if being the high school star is all that matters in your life then go for it. There is a hell of alot of years after high school though, and by the time you are 30 no one will give a shit that you were the all state fullback of 2002

In fact, by the time you are 20 people won't give a shit what you did in HS...

if you are ready for prohormones, then you are ready for steroids bro. either way they are all hormones. but at least with steroids its a sure thing and u dont have to worry about will your prohormone convert into what its supposed to

Sounds like a get big quick dream....At 16 you have plenty of natural test in your system.....Diet and hard work is all you need.
I don't know you Bro but most 16 year olds don't eat a proper diet to grow ! Good luck ,spend your money on chicken and tuna

I work out with a kid that's 19 and he doesn't eat right and parties. However that kid adds 10 lbs on his bench for the last 5 weeks! He's 145lbs and is benching 185 max right now. It's amazing, young kids don't need roids or 1-Test to get gains. Just train right.

Bro,no matter what any of us say,your gonna do them anyways right?

I used steroids when I was 17, I wonder what I may look like if I didnt use them. Maybe a couple inches taller,and bones a bit thicker. It's your choice. But before you use,just research and weigh the pro's and con's.

Top Bottom