Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What exactly are SARMS? Here is some info to get you started!

I just want to make sure everyone is getting a chance to read this and fully understand just exactly what sarms are... i get a lot of questions asking this basic question and this article has got you covered!!

Really greay read you guys.. educate yourself on Sarms. They have their place in just about every cycle in some capacity.

Great time to stock up on sarms too. www.sarms1.com is having a BOGO deal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Rat is using sarms1 Osta right now for pct......wow! Two weeks in and strength is still going up. Feels like there is a little extra pump than normal too.....anyone else notice this? Really can't wait to see how it all finishes up.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

try the lgd. Its will give you even more strength gains!

I'm definitely plan on that next!

read some of the sarms1 logs on lgd... the gains people are showing are really drastic man... its giving such huge gains... honestly, lgd is one of the best kickstarts to an aas cycle... huge gains... very fast kick in time... most importantly, NON METHYLATED... you don't see that often... sarms are truly amazing...

read some of the sarms1 logs on lgd... the gains people are showing are really drastic man... its giving such huge gains... honestly, lgd is one of the best kickstarts to an aas cycle... huge gains... very fast kick in time... most importantly, NON METHYLATED... you don't see that often... sarms are truly amazing...

Guys are getting great endurance gains with LGD too.:cool:

Rat is using sarms1 Osta right now for pct......wow! Two weeks in and strength is still going up. Feels like there is a little extra pump than normal too.....anyone else notice this? Really can't wait to see how it all finishes up.

Bro just wait until week 3-4 when the OSTA *really* kicks in. Your muscles will feel nice and full all day and your recovery will leave your jaw on the floor.

The strength is a nice bonus as well. I hadn't had much strength increase using other companies but Sarms1 OSTA certainly has that little extra bonus :chomp:

Ostarine has done wonders for me since I've been taking it. Now I want to try s4 or just go all out for the triple stack. This is the kind of stuff I want to spend my money on as opposed to alcohol or going out to eat like all my other friends haha. Their loss.

Top Bottom