Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro-hormones beginners !

nickb86

High End Bro
Platinum
Platinum
Pro-hormone Help.

With all the oral supplements and pro-hormones that are available nowadays they are quickly becoming the new AAS fad it seems and I get the impression a lot of people don’t what they are taking and why.

In this post I will try to cover include information on Pro-hormone usage while including cycle support and PCT that is involved with these new and trendy muscle builders. I will follow and give guidance on the newer Pro-hormones that are currently available legally and try to advise as best as I can for each compound. I will discuss the legal and readily available pro-hormone range available at Mr Supps and N2BM. I will not discuss test conversions and “sciencey stuff”, and I’ll try to keep it simple and on topic. There are countless threads and advice on Anavar, Dbol etc, so it’s not worth me including these in this thread. Afterwards if anybody requires help with their cycles, supplement choices etc, or has any questions please feel free to ask away.

Pro Hormones in general.
These are orally consumed capsules that are used to build muscle and are very popular with modern gym enthusiasts. Make no mistake they are steroids and technically you will not be a natural lifter once you use them. You must also take into account at this point that they are processed by the liver, Pro-hormones are oral steroids and are hepatoxic, meaning they can damage the liver. Some may damage you more than others.

They can also, mess up your lipid profile. Pro-hormones raise bad cholesterol levels; and may cause an increase in blood pressure, headaches, hypertensions, dizziness, etc. Because of these side effects, you need to take cycle support supplements to ensure you are healthy and to prevent damage to your body. Cycle support supplements help protect the liver and kidneys etc, whilst also fighting high blood pressure and high cholesterol. It’s worth including here that if you are under that age of 21 you should not take any AAS or pro-hormones.

PCT-post cycle therapy.

You will also need to take post-cycle support supplements for at least a month starting the week after your pro-hormone cycle finishes. This is because when you take pro-hormones (steroids), you are adding synthetic testosterone to your body and by doing so, are artificially increasing your testosterone levels way beyond normal. Because of this, your body produces far less natural testosterone and you likely suffer from varying degrees of testicular atrophy or shut down. To prevent testicular shutdown and enable a smooth PCT the use of natural test boosters may be used and none are better than HCGenerate. (This topic is not an issue if you are a HRT/TRT patient.)

Users of pro-hormones must be careful to prevent shutdown and maintain testicular function while on cycle. Alongside of this, care must be taken to prevent any permanent damage to organs such as liver and kidneys. A big point to make here is that you MUST, must drink lots of water to help flush your kidneys and cleanse your system, I mean 1.5-2 gallons a day. Please do this as it doesn’t cost and will help greatly with some of the pro-hormone choices and orals I see regularly cycled on these forums.

Pro-hormone uses.

Mr Supps and N2BM stock a variety of different hormones for different usages, some will build large amounts of mass, some will produce lean hard gains and other will shred you up and reduce fat. Whatever you decide to take, an important part of the results will come in the form of diet and strict training regime. I think I’m right in saying an excellent diet and lifestyle suited to your goals and needs, will outperform any additional compounds you may want to add or run.

Mr Supps: https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductCateg.../Pro+Hormones/

N2BM: http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/c...duct_list&c=25

Above are 2 links to the array of hormones at your disposal with detailed instructions on dosages, supplement recommendations and cycle info. Please feel free to browse and note which is most suited to you.

Protecting Yourself.

The most important part of all this is protecting your body and health and ensuring you come out the other end of your cycle ok. That is why you should never take pro-hormones if you are under the age of 21 (IMO older). You should drink loads of water and ensure you have all bases covered for absolute protection. By reducing shut down and testicular atrophy on cycle the user will transition into pct smoother, making it more pleasant and with less risk of sides. It will also enable you to keep most of your gains and also ensure you are healthy afterwards. Below is a brief list of support and supplements that should be utilised when consuming Pro-hormones.

N2Guard-All in one supplement with huge array of vitamins and ingredients, designed to take protective counter measures, on all areas of stress to the body. A real must on any harsh cycles

Forged liver support-Liver supports designed to protect and heal the liver, best used when on cycle.

Forged-Bromo: Powerful aromatise competitive inhibitor that reduces the chances of any unwanted side effects on cycle, keeps levels stable and may add to your gains. Use on cycle

Post cycle: PCT product that boosts natural test levels and contains a few minor supports inside as well. PCT usage.

Forma-Stanzol: A subdermal lotion that’s rubbed into your skin, works as an effective Ai and muscle hardening agent. Can be used on cycle and in pct.

Power chews D-test: Chewy sweet that contain D-aspartic acid, used as a test booster, either on cycle or in PCT.

Unleashed/post cycle combo: A PCT product widely used and respected to help boost test levels and help organs/health recover after cycles

Hcgenerate: A natural test booster, which boosts levels and prevents testicular atrophy used mainly on cycle, and also in pct if needed.

See links below for more detail

https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductCateg...Cycle+Support/

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Cycle-Support-c26/

Queries and planning!!

With the usage of these supplements you should be able to choose a set/group of them and confidently set-up a cycle whilst enabling yourself adequate protection when running it. This should also allow users a smooth transition into PCT and enable to good keep age of their gains from cycle.
Different hormones and different cycles will require different stacks and timing of certain products. It is important that users have a clear understanding of the compounds they are taking and their side effects, users should also know how to prevent or counter them. Personal experience is a must as people will/may respond and act differently to certain hormones, AAS and supplements.

In light of this I offer the thread up, as an opportunity for Users whether new or old too ask for help or ask any questions they may have. Pease ensure you are over 21 and include a cycle plan if pos.

If you have any questions on any topics to do with a hormone you may be taking or planning to take, Please ask away and I will do my best to help
and aid you. Whether this is cycle planning and support, PCT or just which one you might like to choose, please ask away and we can build up the thread.

Take care and stay healthy,
Nick.

Top Bottom