Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i think im going to bulk up

You look good bro. Solid base. Pound those squats, presses, and heavy pulls and get that protein. At least 2x bw and get more them half from whole food. Don't expect crazy mass gains overnight. Pay your dues under the iron and at the kitchen table and it will come.

Nothing wrong with being low weight, lean, quick/fast with some good explosive strength :p. Junior olympic 18 year old <forget his name> weighed in at 165, 5"8 and could deep squat 400 + pounds like it was nothing with decently high reps. Quicker, faster, more endurance for sports etc. when yer lean man, don't hate it that much ;D

Just cuz yer big doesn't mean your stronger.

Nothing wrong with being low weight, lean, quick/fast with some good explosive strength :p. Junior olympic 18 year old <forget his name> weighed in at 165, 5"8 and could deep squat 400 + pounds like it was nothing with decently high reps. Quicker, faster, more endurance for sports etc. when yer lean man, don't hate it that much ;D

Just cuz yer big doesn't mean your stronger.

i dont ever plan on being a pro bodybuilder and i dont ever plan on being a pro powerlifter. i want to be strong and at the same time, i want something to show for it. that keeps me going every morning when i wake up. i choose this lifestyle ever since i got out of jail and rehab for recreational drug and alcohol abuse. i put everything i got into my training and nutrition. i just want it more and more as i see better results.

Top Bottom