Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I went over the top on the cutting

Does it feel good starving myself? Hell no, but I wanted to see just how far I could go. I do have a thing for pain I guess, I liked the 5 day hard withdrawl from the nicotine.

I have/had an old boxing buddy that used to bulk to the extreme, gain 40-50lbs in the winter and loose 30lbs of fat in a month in a half with dipping and cardio...with a very light clean diet.

BassMaster said:
Does it feel good starving myself? Hell no, but I wanted to see just how far I could go. I do have a thing for pain I guess, I liked the 5 day hard withdrawl from the nicotine.

I have/had an old boxing buddy that used to bulk to the extreme, gain 40-50lbs in the winter and loose 30lbs of fat in a month in a half with dipping and cardio...with a very light clean diet.

Answer I was hoping for... :)

Glad to hear you're putting weight back on.

Nicotine is actually used in some stacks - transdermal or otherwise - as a fat cutting agent.

The only problem w/ an extremely low cal diet is that it is catabolic - so I can totally understand how you lost lots of muscle mass. Bummer. I guess just ease back into the diet to build up your mass and keep the fat down. Also let your body recover so it can run efficiently.

You were only trying to cut? dang... And your pant measurements seems odd to me. I am 6'5 about 230 and I only wear a 36x36 pant and a 44 chest... You got some huge ass long ass legs or something?

yoop33 said:
You were only trying to cut? dang... And your pant measurements seems odd to me. I am 6'5 about 230 and I only wear a 36x36 pant and a 44 chest... You got some huge ass long ass legs or something?

Ya that does seem a little odd to me??

Top Bottom