Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I went over the top on the cutting

BassMaster

I have a small build...I'm 6'6" weighed 220...40" chest 40" chest...

Lost 30lbs in a month, stopped lifting, 1000 calories a day, ramped up on nicotine and ECA...down to 190 39" chest...35" waist...only problem is I lost about 7 months of gains and I look like a bean pole. Now that I have stopped the nicotine my weight is slowly climbing and I feel ultra guilty about not lifting for a month.

Stupid stupid...you know how hard it is to find pants in 34X40?

if u mean 40 waist x 34 length.. shouldn't be too tough but it's not easy (mainstream label khaki brands, jean companies, big and tall stores). Anything more than 40 and u'll have a tough time at regular department stores. if you mean 40 length.. big and tall only. I don't think you mean 40 inseam though.

I have a little bird in a cage. It sing pretty too.

the seeds it eats are about 1600 cals/day

Kabeetz said:
if u mean 40 waist x 34 length.. shouldn't be too tough but it's not easy (mainstream label khaki brands, jean companies, big and tall stores). Anything more than 40 and u'll have a tough time at regular department stores. if you mean 40 length.. big and tall only. I don't think you mean 40 inseam though.

He's 6'6"

40 is the length.

BassMaster said:
I have a small build...I'm 6'6" weighed 220...40" chest 40" chest...

Lost 30lbs in a month, stopped lifting, 1000 calories a day, ramped up on nicotine and ECA...down to 190 39" chest...35" waist...only problem is I lost about 7 months of gains and I look like a bean pole. Now that I have stopped the nicotine my weight is slowly climbing and I feel ultra guilty about not lifting for a month.

Stupid stupid...you know how hard it is to find pants in 34X40?

DUDE.

Dude?

Let me ask you something - it's personal ...

Did starving feel good to you at first?
(I'm being totally serious here - there's a reason I'm asking you)

Also, I have to ask - where did you get the idea of a stack and nicotine????

WHY?

people people are mis informed..there was a point when I was overweight I seriously considered smoking cigs so I wouldn't want to eat so much. then I had a lifestyle change and it worked out much better for me :x

Top Bottom